Motion Graphics Designer (W/M/X)
|Berufsfelder:||Design & Kreation, Film & TV|
|Arbeitserfahrung:||mit Berufserfahrung (Junior)|
We need your passion, your brain and your vision.
Create visual ideas and concepts,
design asthetic styleframes
AND realize all them.
You are a DESIGNER, not limited to one style and looking for a challenge to show your skills in various forms of motion design. No matter if explainer, product video, commercials or animations/animation concepts for our interactive department.
- design background
- 2 years experience in professional motion graphics & video post-production
- junior expert in After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite - C4D or 3ds Max a plus
- knowledge in Premiere or AVID, node based compositing tool is a plus
- high aptitude for design aspects
- ability to work independently and in a team in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- manage multiple responsibilities to ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- good communication skills both verbal and written - English (German a plus)
- definite bonus points: Video creation/editing/production experience, web design, CSS & HTML coding skills, jquery etc, studio & product photo skills, marketing know-how, brand understanding
- work allowance for Germany
Salaries will be commensurate with experience.
We offer a highly competitive and comprehensive employee compensation and benefits package that focuses on what you care about most, including base salary, bonus program, medical plan for you and your family, dental and vision plans for you and your family, paid holidays (starting at 25 days/year) and pension contribution.
Learn more about our work-life-balance philosophy.
Candidates must be available to work in Germany – Cologne.
How to apply
Please apply via mail to email@example.com and send us a short cover letter, cv, salary wish, work samples and a description of your role in the projects (preferred: send us a link to your Youtube, Dropbox, Vimeo etc.).
VUCX has set itself the goal of increasing its proportion of women and invites women to apply.
For reasons of easier readability, a gender-specific language form may be used in this job advertisement for personal nouns and pronouns. However, this does not imply any discrimination against the sex but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.