WEB DEVELOPER / LAMP DEVELOPER (M/F)
|Arbeitserfahrung:||mit Berufserfahrung (Junior)|
We need your passion, your brain and your vision.
jobs.center web development is currently looking for Web Developers of all experience levels to work on our startup projects. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and highly successful digital agency.
• Ability to work with a team of developers in a creative and fast-paced environment
• Collaborate with other programmers, designers and artists
• Create, test, debug and maintain code and scripts
• Advanced PHP, SQL, JS/JQ skills
• Symfony development experience is a plus
• Verifiable proficiency with Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
• Proficent LAMP Server knowledge
• Drupal & Magento experience is a plus
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Web and Software Development
• Expertise/experience in Solr, Ngnix, Angular JS, AJAX is a plus
• Git knowledge
• Good communication skills
• Ability to contribute to and work within schedules that are assigned
• English is a must. German a plus.
Salaries will be commensurate with experience.
We offer a highly competitive and comprehensive employee compensation and benefits package that focuses on what you care about most, including base salary, bonus program, medical plan for you and your family, dental and vision plans for you and your family, paid holidays (starting at 24 days/year) and pension contribution.
Candidates must be available to work in Germany – Cologne.
Qualified candidates may apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com and include “Web Developer application” in the email subject heading.
No freelancer or outsourcing inquiries please.